My friend and fellow blogger Becky has twins. She has an amazing blog. I read it everyday, and sometimes think "Wow, Becky is one cool mom, I need to be more like her!"
So today I am copying her.
Her post for today was "Last Christmas" and she showed pictures of her adorable twin boys from a year ago. I love this idea. Thanks Becky.
I can't believe how much Max has grow in a year. His baby fat is slowly going away. He has a full set of teeth, which started on Christmas Eve last year when his first took poked through. Loves solid food, but as of lately hates milk. LOVES cars - and is hoping Santa, and Company bring him more cars and trains. I just can't get enough of my little man. But wow, a year makes a huge difference.
So today I am copying her.
Her post for today was "Last Christmas" and she showed pictures of her adorable twin boys from a year ago. I love this idea. Thanks Becky.
I can't believe how much Max has grow in a year. His baby fat is slowly going away. He has a full set of teeth, which started on Christmas Eve last year when his first took poked through. Loves solid food, but as of lately hates milk. LOVES cars - and is hoping Santa, and Company bring him more cars and trains. I just can't get enough of my little man. But wow, a year makes a huge difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment